The first Specialty Tournament of 2017 was a HUGE SUCCESS! We had 59 participants in our Heads-Up Championship on Sunday, April 23rd at River City Extreme/The Foul Line and Brandon Schwichtenberg brought home the win for $100 CASH and a trophy!
• Standard Straight Flush rules will be in effect
• Each player will begin with $3500 starting stacks, 10 minute blind levels (no early or social media bonus chips)
• 64 players will be put into 1 of 4 16-player bracket, Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs, or Spades. If less than 64 entrants we will evenly distribute byes in the first round of play only. If 32 players or less players will be put in 1 of 4 8- player brackets, same rules apply.
• Best 2 out of 3 will determine the person who moves on in the tournament
• Players will randomly draw to see who their first round opponent will be
• $200 prize pool* $100 for 1st place, $50 for 2nd place, $30 for 3rd place, $20 for 4th place (The losers of the semifinals will be in the 3rd place match) *Based on a minimum of 40 entries
• Small blind is the dealer players will cut the cards after each hand unless a SF owner is dealing for you. High Card will determine dealer in the 1st match, the opposing player will begin as dealer in Game 2, if Game 3 is needed the player who dealt Game 1 will start as dealer.