On Sunday, July 23, 2017 Big Guy’s BBQ Roadhouse is hosting a Mystery Bounty Tournament. Cards are in the air at 1pm sharp so players must arrive no later than 12:45pm. This event is limited to the first 64 players who email SFPTSpecialtyTourney@gmail.com
Each player will be given a starting stack of $3500
• Bonus Chip of $500 will be given to anyone wearing Straight Flush or Big Guys BBQ t-shirts, hoodies, hats, etc.
• Standard Blind Structure starting at 25/50 and increasing every 20 minutes
• Each Straight Flush Owner will be an Owner Bounty worth $2000
Each table will have two mystery bounties:
• Once all players are seated, players will draw cards. The high card and the low card will be designated as bounties.
* In the event of a tie for high or low card, players will redraw.
~ If redrawing for the high card bounty, the high card becomes the bounty.
~ If redrawing for low card bounty, the low card becomes the bounty.
* Bounties will be identified by “Bounty” stickers that must be worn and visible at all times.
Elimination of Bounties:
• When a bounty is eliminated, they must pass on their bounty sticker to the person who knocked them out.
* The person who eliminated them, now becomes a bounty.
• The player who eliminated the bounty will draw for the value of the bounty by selecting a card from the mystery bounty deck:
* An Ace is worth $1,500
* Face cards (10, J, K, Q) are worth $1,000
* 6 – 9 are worth $500
* 2 – 5 are worth $200
• Upon elimination, a consolation tournament will be available to the first 18 players to sign up.
• If a bounty makes it to Final Table, they will draw from the mystery bounty deck to determine their bonus value.
• All players at Final Table will become Bounties, if they were not already.
* Upon elimination, the player who took them out will draw for the value of the bounty.
• Max prize pool value of $200 will be paid out for this event based on minimum of 40 players at the event